Come out to join us for the acoustic Open Mic at Alice’s – we’ll start off the evening at 7pm with set then start the open mic portion of the evening at 7:30 – come out and join us, share a few songs, (free pint of Beaus for all performers), enjoy some delicious food, drinks, music – great way to enjoy the small town community with a big heart!
Note to performers: with the number of musicians coming out (awesome) we are asking that we follow these guidelines to ensure that everyone who comes out has a fair chance to share their music:
– when the performers list has less than 12 performers, each musician will play 3 songs and if time allows we will have you come up again for a second set.
– If the songs are longer than average (over 4 minutes), you may be asked to cut your set a song short.
– if the list of performers is over 12 then each performer will play 2 songs so that everyone has a chance to get up.
– performers should try to be tuned up and ready to go when their turn comes up (Lisa will give you a heads up)
– duets will perform as a single act unless each performer is playing solo and just having the other up as back up.
Thank you so much for your patience and cooperation as we try to ensure everyone enjoys their evening.